NSW National Parks really reaaalllyyy want you to chuck a sickie and head out on a mid-week microadventure. And who are you to say no?
From April 21 to September 16 2021 the NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service are offering 50% off midweek bookings at selected campgrounds around the state. Just use the promo code MIDWEEK to claim your dollars back.
I think *cough* I’m coming down with a cold boss, *cough* better take a few days off to recover *cough*.
There are 36 campgrounds where you can claim your savings around the state, from the North Coast to the South Coast, a few spots close to Sydney plus a bunch in country NSW as well.
If you’re keen on staying somewhere with four solid walls, there are also a bunch of cabins, cottages, homesteads, and even a presbytery where you can rest your head and save 25% off if you stay during the week.
The list of campgrounds and accommodation is extensive! Here are a few of our favs!
- The Post Office Residence and Stables at historic Hill End
- Weemalah Cottage in the Royal National Park
- Tuckers Rocks Cottage in Bongil Bongil National Park
- Bungonia campground in Bungonia National Park
- Washpools campground in Towarri National Park
- Iron Pot Creek campground in Toonumbar National Park
Whichever direction you choose to head, a coupla nights in nature can only do you good. Get the heck out there!
Feature photo by @jonharris_photography