We Are Explorers was built by the Explorer Project.
The Explorer Project crew are a rowdy bunch of writers, photographers and videographers from across Australia and New Zealand who can’t bear to be cooped up behind four walls. They scour the land for the best adventures, the juiciest stories and most beautiful spots they can find.
Members of the Explorer Project do the outdoors justice through high-calibre photography, punchy writing and raw cinematography. They’re storytellers, looking to spread the stoke of real experiences in nature.
From microadventures to multi-day epics, inspiring tales of courage to the best way to bake a potato on the coals, the Explorer Project crew are a rare breed. Keen to get in on the fun?
Benefits of joining the Explorer Project
- You’ll be part of Australia’s fastest-growing adventure community
- We’ll reimburse you for your contributions when we publish them
- Huge exposure on a website and social feed that people (and brands) love
- Potential for paid trips, gear reviews and discounts
- Entry into the VIP Explorer Project Facebook Group – a hub of engaged outdoor creators and Explorers
- Tickets to talks, screenings and rad, outdoor-focused events
- We Are Explorers merch
Updated Rates Due To COVID-19
The pandemic has hit everyone hard, and unfortunately, this includes We Are Explorers and our editorial budget.
Currently we are offering payment of $50 for microadventures, $80 for multi-day trips, road trips and playground pieces, and $100 for features.
Download our info pack to learn more.
Join the Explorer Project and contribute to one of the fastest-growing online adventure resources in Australia and New Zealand! Enter your details to unlock more info on how you can submit an article and become one of our Explorers!BECOME A CONTRIBUTOR