Want to win a two night stay at Tasmania’s iconic Pumphouse Point on Lake St Clair plus flights to get you there? Read on my fancy friend!
Jansz Tasmania, the scrumptious sparkling wine house, has teamed up with local Tassie artist Jamin to honour ‘the complex and interwoven assemblage of nature’ on their latest wine range – an ode to flora and fauna – I’ll cheers to that!
To celebrate the collab, Jansz is giving away a holiday to the Apple Isle, with the perfect balance of nature, nurture, and wine of course!
The total prize pack includes;
- Two nights accommodation in the Shorehouse Waterview Room at Pumphouse Point (that’s the fancy hotel on Lake St Clair)
- Return domestic flights for two people to Hobart
- Complimentary e-bikes and rowboats to explore the natural surrounding beauty
- An intimate tasting of Jansz Tasmania sparkling wines with winemaker Jennifer Doyle
- A luxury picnic basket featuring Jansz Tasmania sparkling wines and local artisan produce (to take in your rowboat)
- Plus daily breakfast, lunch, and set-menu dinner at Pumphouse Point
- The limited edition Jansz Tasmania x Jamin collection for you (and your lucky guest) to indulge in when you get home
Talk about luxe!
The comp is open now and runs until January 17th 2022. For full details on how to enter check out Jansz Tasmania.
This article includes affiliate links, if you click them we’ll get a small kickback, which helps keep We Are Explorers free!
Feature photo by Stu Gibson