Grab your tent, throw your sleeping bag in the boot, swing by your mate’s house, and don’t forget the snacks. We’re going camping.
NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service is offering 25% off the booking cost of selected campgrounds around the state, to encourage Explorers to get back out there and spend some time (and $$$) in fire-affected regions. Sounds alright to me!
From now until September 24th, you can stay in a whole bunch of campsites for the discounted price by using the promo code LoveNSW.
Just make sure you make your booking before the code runs out on March 31st. That means thinking ahead Explorers! Plan your adventures early this year and lock in some dates with nature ASAP.
With almost 30 campgrounds included in the special offer, there’ll be some close to home and plenty a good road trip away too.
Campgrounds on sale include;
- Black Rocks campground, Bundjalung National Park
- Broughton Island campground, Myall Lakes National Park
- Cutters Camp campground, Mebbin National Park
- Illaroo campground, Yuraygir National Park
- Mungo Brush campground, Myall Lakes National Park
- Rummery Park campground, Whian Whian State Conservation Area
- Sandon River campground, Yuraygir National Park
- The Ruins campground, Booti Booti National Park
- Thungutti campground, New England National Park
- Woody Head campground, Bundjalung National Park
Sydney and Surrounds
- Euroka campground, Blue Mountains National Park
- Kingfisher Pool campground, Heathcote National Park
- Lake Eckersley campground, Heathcote National Park
- Mirang Pool campground, Heathcote National Park
- North Era campground, Royal National Park
- Uloola Falls campground, Royal National Park
- Bittangabee campground, Ben Boyd National Park
- Hobart Beach campground, Bournda National Park
- Saltwater Creek campground, Ben Boyd National Park
Ben Boyd National Park is still closed at the moment, but is expected to reopen at the end of March. Lock in your stay down south now and make up for all those summer camp trips you missed out on.