Well this is snow-prize-ing (not sorry), an Aussie outdoor and adventure site offering up tickets to skip the country. But why?
1. The Aus/NZ snow season will be over soon. You’ve probably just started nailing your McTwist so don’t get McPissed, get McOver-to-Jackson-Hole-to-keep-slaying-pow.
2. The comp is only open to Australians and New Zealanders. You guys! Our readers!
3. We know that there’s rad stuff overseas — there’s just HEAPS of rad stuff here too, most that you can cram into a weekend (please do not try and cram this 7 day trip into a weekend).
Wait, what’s the prize?
Some huge names have thrown down for this prize package, it’s not just a flight, taxi to the resort and a pat on the back.
Here’s what you get:
- Flights to Jackson Hole in the US from your closest major city in Aus/NZ
- 7 Nights Accommodation In Teton Village
- 6 Day Lift Pass
- A Snowmobile Tour Of Yellowstone National Park
- Atomic Bent Chetler 100 Skis
- Salomon First Call 157 Snowboard
- 6 Days of Ski & Snowboard Hire
- Suunto Sport Baaro Watch
- Arc’teryx Cerium LT Jacket
Did we mention that this prize is for you and a mate? And that it’s worth over $5k? (We did, but we’re saying it again. Because it’s rad).
SERIOUSLY, ENTER NOW!