Four of Australia’s leading adventure, beer and outdoor equipment companies have come together to bring you an EPIC summer prize package.
- 2 day, 30km coastal hike in the amazing Ben Boyd National Park
- Massive gear package from Sea To Summit worth over $2400 (details below)
- Beers on the walk, Brewery Tour and take home cases from Capital Brewing Co
- Awesome selection of hiking food favourites from the Capital Brewing team. (no deb or spam)
- Transport to and from the trail head in a Bear Rentals Defender
- Digital photo library and short film with professional shots from the trip
How To Enter:
- Like Capital Brewing Co’s Facebook page
- Fill out the form below!
What it’s all about:
Hike the cliff line, swim in the ocean, spot the whales and enjoy the brews. This is the vibe of the trip. And the best part? The Capital Brewing Co. team will pack in all the beer for you!
This coastal walk in Ben Boyd National Park hugs the coastline for 30km and is easily one of the most beautiful walks on the far south coast of NSW. The views are stunning and ever-changing – from headland to forest, tea tree groves to banksia woodlands and sheltered coves to towering red-rock platforms. Plus, with so may seafront vantage points you can spot seals, sea birds, whales and possibly even mermaids.
The legends at Sea To Summit will provide three epic gear prize packs worth over $800 each, which include everything you and two mates need to be super comfortable for a night out in the wild! Each prize package includes:
- Sea to Summit Trek TkI Sleeping Bag
- Sea To Summit Comfort Plus SI Sleeping Mat
- Sea to Summit AEROS Ultralight Pillow
- Sea to Summit Pro Hammock Package
Capital Brewing Co. will get the party started with four cases of Capital Brewing Co. beer to take home and a brewery tour for you and two mates.
Bear Rentals will have you arrive at the trail head in style in one of their super rad Land Rover Defenders (sorry, you don’t get to keep it!)
What You Need
You need to be available on 17 / 18/ 19 November to come hike and be willing to get up early to travel. The contingency weather dates are 1 / 2 / 3 December so keep both date sets blocked out just in case!
This is a demanding 30km walk, you need to have a reasonable level of fitness, a sense of adventure, decent walking shoes and be ready to get out there. Probably best if you are not too scared of heights either.
The winner will be drawn on the 1st of November.