See a whole new side of the Prom – take in spectacular views of the rugged, granite coastline and catch up with the local wildlife on the Wilsons Promontory Cruise!
- 2.5 hours coastal wilderness cruise of Wilsons Promontory National Park from Tidal River
- Explore the Prom’s stunning granite coastline including the iconic Skull Rock
- Discover abundant wildlife -dolphins, seals, migrating whales, sea birds, and more!
Discover the beautiful granite coastline and unique wilderness of Wilsons Promontory National Park on an incredible 2.5 hr cruise.
Travel in unique amphibious boats launching from Norman beach and enter into the waters of a pristine Marine National Park.
Witness the iconic South Point, the southernmost tip of mainland Australia, and explore the remarkable granite coastline taking in The Glennies, Anderson Islets, Anser Island, and the jaw-dropping granite monolith, Skull Rock.
Get close and personal with thousands of Australian Fur Seals. Observe the unique birdlife (including the nesting areas of the majestic White Bellied Sea Eagle). Keep watch for common and bottlenose dolphins and migrating whales (September to December and May to July).
- Depart at 11am from Norman Beach, Tidal River
- Enjoy 2.5 hr cruise
- Return at approx. 1:30pm to Norman Beach Beach, Tidal River
- 2.5 hr coastal wilderness cruise
- Wind/waterproof jackets
What do I need to bring?
- Warm comfortable clothing, including beanies and gloves
Location: Wilsons Promontory National Park, VIC
Tour Provider: Prom Cruises
Duration: Half day (10.30am – 1:30pm)
Price per person: Adult $135, Child $85, Family $430 ( 2 adults, 3 children)
Group Size: Min. 1