- Adventure sailing around the Whitsunday Islands on board ex-racing maxi yachts
- Visit Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout, and multiple snorkeling locations
- Let our crew take care of getting you around and providing delicious food so you can enjoy the sites and relax
Prosail Whitsundays offer overnight adventure sailing experiences around the magical Whitsunday Islands on newly refitted maxi yachts, departing from and returning to Airlie Beach. Book a spot on one of our tours or book the entire boat out for just you and your mates.
By day, visit all the hot spots (including Whitehaven Beach & Hill Inlet Lookout) as well as multiple handpicked snorkeling locations and bush walks. Get involved and help hoist the sails or just sit back and take it all in. In the evenings, watch the sunset, stargaze on deck then retreat below deck to your bed and let the gentle waters rock you to sleep.
Example itinerary (our charters and tours can vary in length)
Day 1: Set sail towards the spectacular Whitsunday Islands! Arrive at the first snorkel location. Enjoy sunset snacks, drinks then dinner (with dessert). Spend the night hanging out on the deck with your group.
Day 2: Head out on a bushwalk up to Hill Inlet Lookout where you will be blown away by the views of the famous Whitehaven Beach. Spend the afternoon snorkeling and then hang out on Langford Island for the sunset.
Day 3: Enjoy breakfast and the amazing scenery around you before heading to a final snorkeling/swimming location then set sail and race alongside other boats through the Whitsunday Passage while heading back to Airlie Beach.
Please note that our itinerary can change due to weather, conditions, winds, tides, etc.
- Experienced and fun crew (a skipper and two deckhands/hosts)
- Daily breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon snacks, dinner & dessert while on the charter
- Tea, coffee & filtered water (BYO alcohol & other beverages)
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel & suit – we provide thicker suits in the winter months)
- Comfy bed, pillow & bed linen
- All Marine Park fees
- Hands-on sailing experience
- USB charging stations, sun and rain shades & mats to sleep on deck if you wish
What do I need to bring?
- Small lightweight bags – no suitcases, please. You can store luggage in our shop in Airlie Beach for a small fee if needed.
- Enough clothes for the duration of your trip, comfortable footwear for bushwalks, swimwear, beach towel, hat, sunscreen, something warm (for the winter months), and a light jacket can come in handy (even in the summer months).
- Alcohol – no glass, please! We have fridges & big eskies with ice to store your drinks in.
- Camera, GoPro, phone (mainly just for photos as you won’t get much reception out there).
- Your unique self and sense of adventure!
Location: Airlie Beach/Whitsundays, Queensland
Tour Provider: Prosail Whitsundays
Duration: Tours are 3 days/2 nights or 4 days/3 nights. Private group charters can run for any length of time.
Price per person: Starting from $600 per person for a 3 day/2 night tour
Group size: Maximum of 18 people