If you’re a digital media maestro with duck-butt-tight project management skills and the occasional thirst for sleeping in caves, then we’re keen to hear from you. 2018 was a red-hot year for We Are Explorers and this individual is needed to make 2019 an absolute scorcher.
Digital Campaign Producer
Permanent Full Time | Based in Byron Bay
Working closely with the Founder/Commercial Director, the Digital Campaign Producer will play a pivotal role in delivering impactful digital media campaigns for our incredible clients.
We Are Explorers is a fast growing digital media company in Australia, creating content and experiences that spread the power and excitement outdoor adventure. Our mission? To unleash the explorer inside the everyday Australian.
Through our in-house content agency Explorer Studios, we partner with brands and destinations to create content (visual and written) that we distribute through our owned media channels that reach millions of people each month. Recent partnerships include Destination NSW, Patagonia, BMW, Kathmandu and Paypal.
- Manage end to end digital campaigns from project sign-off through to execution.
- Work closely with the Commercial Director and Editor to produce sponsored content campaigns that breathe We Are Explorers’ values (including editorial, photography, video content and experiential).
- Act as the key project manager for the business – aligning all stakeholders from the client through to the editorial, social, and production teams.
- Client management, WIP meetings, budget-setting, production schedules, media plans and campaign reporting.
- Managing the sponsored content amplification across We Are Explorers and extended channels including Facebook, Instagram and our ad serving platform, Google Ad Manager.
- Manage the Explorer Studio site – case studies, campaign PR, testimonials and our Linkedin Page.
- Assist Commercial Director when responding to client briefs to ensure we deliver fresh and innovative responses.
- Build and nurture a network of creatives – writers, photographers, videographers, drone pilots, cinematographers and designers for future projects.
- Using various programs including Slack, Monday.com, Hubspot CRM and WordPress to maintain regular contact with our team (split between Byron Bay and Sydney).
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a digital content production and project management role in an agency, media or production house. Ideally online publishing.
- Ambitious individual with a high level of organisation and interpersonal skills – an excellent communicator with external clients and internal teams (online and offline).
- A skilled and detail-oriented project manager; planning, execution and follow up reporting.
- A creatively minded, strategic thinking multi-tasker with a meticulous approach to their work.
- A genuine passion for nature, adventure and the outdoors; someone eager to spread the good vibes (on our last offsite we slept in a cave!)
- Experience using WordPress, CRM, Google Analytics, Google Ads Manager, Facebook Ads Manager and project management software ideal.
- Please email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter
- Applications close Sunday 10th February
- Shortlisted candidates will be called early February and face-to-face interviews shortly after. We’d like the successful applicant to be available to start with us ASAP.