Adventures made for women and adventures with women. From The Kimberleys all the way down to Tassie. Where will you choose?
- WA – the Kimberley
- Tasmania – the wild West Coast and south-west wilderness
- SA/NT – Central Australia and Kakadu
- NSW – South Coast
The tours are for women on their own aged 45+ who want to travel and experience as much as they can with other women in small groups. We travel to remote places but do so in style and stay at boutique accommodation with a treat on each tour and some unexpected activities.
– In WA, we travel from Fremantle to the giant forests in the SW then back to Perth and up to Broome before heading to Purnululu Mts, Horizontal Falls and much more.
– In Tasmania, we circumnavigate the island, and cross to Bruny and King Islands, walk in the SW wilderness, cruise the Gordon, Arthur and Pieman Rivers and kayak wherever we can.
– In SA/NT we head outback then over to Kangaroo Island, off to Darwin, Kakadu then to Alice Springs and Kings Canyon- get ready for the walk- and finally to Uluru.
– In NSW we travel down the south coast exploring beaches and forests, stopping at small towns (recovering from bushfires) and back through the Southern Highlands
- All travel costs/flights
- Private ensuite accommodation
- Excursion costs
- All breakfasts and additional meals
- No single supplements for solo travellers
What do I need to bring?
- Comfortable shoes
- A sense of adventure and fun and lots of energy