Hike your way through the World Heritage listed Blue Mountains National Park on an eco-friendly tour that’s tailored to meet your needs and fitness.
- Ancient rainforests and canyons
- Qualified and experienced environment guide
- Advanced ecotourism
- Climate and culture accredited
Our Wilderness walk is a fully tailored private hike into ancient rainforests and open canyons, passing by huge waterfall on historic trails with a qualified local ecology guide.
This walk is Advanced Ecotourism and Culturally Accredited and minimal impact, its an immersive experience at 2-3 hour exploring the World Heritage listed Blue Mountains National Park.
Tailored to all fitness levels and special interests we can extend to half day, full day and multi day/multi trail hiking.
- Tailored to your needs
- Our start time is usually 9am with meet and greet from train, car or local accommodation.
- Your walk starts with an introduction to the World Heritage region and culture by qualified guides.
- Trails descend into ancient rainforest at a range of fitness levels to suit your preference.
- Stairs are an inherent component of the Blue Mountains trail system with amazing views and exposed lookouts to enjoy the deep gorge sandstone wilderness.
- Our ascent is steady and slow-paced as you breakthrough from the dark canopy to bright sunlight and return to civilisation
- Qualified fully supported eco guide
- Local transfers if needed
- Lunch if booked
What do I need to bring?
- Wet weather gear
- Joggers or hiking shoes
- Suitable outdoor gear for the day
Location: Blue Mountains National Park NSW
Tour Provider: Tread Lightly Eco Tours
Duration: 9am to 12pm or fully tailored itinerary
Price per person: From $85.00 in a group of four or private tailored tour
Group size: 2-6 people
Difficulty: Tailored to all fitness levels