Are you an adventure foodie, who doesn’t mind a vino? How about nine days cycling through Tassie’s unspoilt beauty? You’ll stop off at wineries, waterfalls, wildlife sanctuaries, oyster farms and more! An unforgettable adventure and taste experience.
- Soak in the incredible scenery of Tasmania’s east coast
- Food and wine tastings of Tassie’s famous gourmet treats
- Small group, fully guided and supported cycling
Discover the beauty of Tasmania on this fully guided gourmet cycling tour. Explore the scenic east coast from Launceston to Hobart with a special stop at Freycinet National Park. Visit wineries, oyster farms, wildlife sanctuaries and stunning Wineglass Bay on this memorable adventure.
- Day 1 – Arrive Launceston and transfer to ride starting point
- Day 2 – Ride North East Tas Rail Trail and visit lavender farm
- Day 3 – Ride to St Helens via Lilydale Falls
- Day 4 – Ride to Bicherno, Oyster Farm, expect stunning seaside views
- Day 5 – Ride to Coles Bay/Freycinet Park and wine tasting
- Day 6 – Guided Hike to Wineglass Bay
- Day 7 – Ride to Triabunna and wine tasting
- Day 8 – Ride to Hobart
- 8 nights accommodation in quality 4 star or equivalent properties (private rooms, ensuite)
- 8 x breakfasts, 3 x lunches and 6 x dinners (2 courses)
- Hike in Freycinet National Park with gourmet lunch, local guide and water taxi
- Use of quality Trek hybrid bikes and helmet, or, optional hire Electric-assist bikes for $250
- Wine tastings at some of Tasmania’s best vineyards
- Experienced and qualified guide
- Support vehicle and driver following at all times
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Souvenir lightweight t-shirt, environmentally friendly water bottle, luggage tags
What do I need to bring?
- A fun attitude, up for some adventure
- Camera and cycling clothes
- We supply the rest!
Tour provider: Tour De Vines
Duration: 9 days
Price per person: $3995
Group size: 10