A picturesque day trip, hike through Victoria’s stunning Grampians National Park, experience breathtaking vistas of Boroka Lookout and The Pinnacle. Dip your toes in the icy fresh Mackenzie Falls!
- A visit to the breathtaking Mackenzie Falls
- Two moderate to challenging hikes covering a total distance of 6.5km
- Hike to two of the Grampians National Park’s stunning lookouts, The Pinnacles and Boroka Lookout
Immerse yourself in a breathtaking landscape that will stay with you forever on this small-group hiking tour through part of the Grampians National Park.
The first hike of the day, is a moderate 4.2km return hike that weaves us through fascinating rock formations, including the Grand Canyon and Silent Street before we arriving at The Pinnacle, one of the most iconic destinations in the park. This famous jagged cliff face is quite the sight, there’ll be plenty of time to soak up the views and capture some amazing photos.
Once we return we will head into Halls Gap for a delicious lunch at the Harvest Cafe before the drive up to Mackenzie Falls. This small walk is a steep 2km trail but you will be rewarded with of one of Victoria’s largest and most beautiful waterfalls. Feel free to dip your toes in the icy mountain water to refresh your feet.
Our next stop is the picturesque Boroka Lookout where you will be able to experience stunning views of Hall Gap, Lake Bellfield, and Mt William mountain ranges. We return to the delightful local village of Halls Gap where we will reveal one of the local kangaroo’s favourite hangout spots before making the journey back to Melbourne.
- Depart Melbourne and journey to the Grampians National Park
- First hike 4.2km through Grampians National Park
- Lunch at Harvest Cafe, Halls Gap
- Second hike to breathtaking Mackenzie Falls
- Kangaroo spotting pit-stop
- Return to Melbourne
- Organic fruit and healthy snacks
- Freshly brewed coffee from Coffee Supreme and organic tea
- Entrance to Grampians National Park
- Return transport from Melbourne to the Grampians in a comfortable VW Caravelle – 9 seater with Air Con
- Rain ponchos and First Aid
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides
- Unforgettable memories
What do I need to bring?
- Good walking shoes
- 1L Water Bottle
- Cash or credit card for lunch (around $20)
- Warm layers just in case
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, and hat
- Good vibes
Location: Grampians National Park, VIC
Tour provider: Hike & Seek
Duration: Full Day
Price per person: $169
Group size: 8