PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is Edward River Council, whose registered office is in Deniliquin NSW and We Are Explorers, whose registered office is in Sydney NSW.
- Employees of Edward River Council and We Are Explorers or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering the competition entrants agree to be subscribed to the ‘Visit Deni’ and We Are Explorers mailing lists.
- Route to entry for the competition and details on how to enter are via weareexplorers.co/deni.
- The closing date for entry will be Sunday June 12 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. The promoter will notify any changes to the competition to entrants as soon as possible.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the promoter.
Email and/or letter will notify the winner within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Winners MUST confirm their selected date of travel upon notification in June 2017, so that the necessary arrangements can be made.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
- The prize cannot be taken during school holiday, public holiday or peak event periods in Deniliquin.
- Prize is for 2 adults.
- Prize is ex. Brisbane and does not include the cost of transfers for the prize winner to get to and from.
- By entering the competition entrants must hold a full valid driver’s license and be over the age of 18.
- Winners of the prize agree to work with the promoter to capture content of their trip, which will be used in future marketing and promotion by Edward River Council.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- Travel Insurance for travel to, from & during the promotion is the responsibility of the prize winner.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.