Get up close and personal with Tasmania’s fur seals as you kayak the picturesque Tasman National Park.
- Paddle with seals!
- Explore the Tasman Peninsula and kayak along Australia’s highest sea cliffs
- View the towering rock formations from the water
Paddle the rocky shoreline of the picturesque Fortescue Bay located in the Tasman National Park. Kayak out to Cape Hauy and pass Australia’s highest sea cliffs. Share your journey with abundant marine life, including resident Australian fur seals!
- Depart Hobart and arrive Fortescue Bay
- Kayak for approx 5 hours
- Stop for lunch
- Paddle out to Cape Hauy and onto Australia’s highest sea cliffs
- Return to Fortescue Bay
- Depart for Hobart
- Return transport from Hobart
- Lunch and snacks
- National park fees
- All kayaking equipment
- Waterproof jacket
- Wetsuit booties
- Local guides
What do I need to bring?
- Drinking water
- Activewear clothes and a change of clothes for the return trip
Location: Tasman Peninsula National Park, Tasmania
Tour Provider: Roaring 40s Kayaking
Duration: 1 day
Price per person: $230
Group Size: 2-10
Difficulty: Beginner, need a moderate fitness level