Explore the mangroves of Currambene Creek from the glory of a stand-up paddle board. One of Jervis Bay’s hidden gems.
- Whitest sand in the world
- Crystal clear waters
- Range of marine flora and fauna
Currambene Creek is no doubt Jervis Bay’s best kept secret! This extensive river system showcases all the stunning aspects of Jervis Bay in a safe paddling location.
We stop off and explore the white sandy beaches, learn about the history of Jervis Bay, get up close and personal to the intricate Mangrove Forest and enjoy a refreshing drink before making our way back to our departure point. The trip is led by George, an ASI Accredited SUP Instructor and expert local guide.
- Meet at Woollamia boat ramp
- Quick brief regarding location and route
- Basics of SUP and lesson (if required)
- Explore the Mangrove Forest
- Paddle in and around the 100+ year old trees
- Stop off at a stunning secluded beach,
- Cup of tea or coffee
- Paddle back
- SUP board
- UV protected rash shirt
- Complimentary drink
- Photos from trip
What do I need to bring?
Location: Huskisson, Jervis Bay, NSW
Tour operator: SUP with George
Duration: 2 hours – tide dependant
Price per person: $85
Group size: 8