If you’re looking for paradise, Eqwine Escapes will take you there on a 5-day tour of Shoalhaven. Enjoy wine, horse riding, and adventures you only dream of.
- Combining the love of horses, food, and wine
- Flying down the expanse of Seven Mile Beach on horseback
- Trot through a vineyard for a wine tasting on horseback
The Shoalhaven Ride is a 5 day/4 night horse riding holiday combining the love of horses, food and wine. The Shoalhaven region is the jewel in the South Coast’s crown, encompassing laid-back country towns, award-winning cellar doors, restaurants, a buzzing arts scene, lush farmland, and pristine wilderness.
By the time you fall into bed in your private room at Champagne Hill, your senses will be overwhelmed by the sights, tastes, sounds of this remarkable place.
So if trained horses, gourmet cuisine, picture-perfect beaches, native bushland, and more than a few drops of wine is your idea of paradise, then the Shoalhaven awaits!
Over the 5 day/4 night trip you will:
- Ride horseback down Seven Mile beach
- Indulge in 2-course lunches paired with wine
- See all that Shoalhaven has to offer
- Enjoy private accommodation at Champagne Hill
This experience is all inclusive. The price includes all meals, alcohol, single room accommodation, riding and transfers* from Sydney (specific locations).
What do I need to bring?
- Helmet (Can be provided if needed)
Location: Shoalhaven, NSW
Tour Provider: Globe Trotting
Duration: 5 days / 4 nights
Price per person: $3,450 per person
Group size: 4 guests, 2 guides