Swim and dive alongside fur seals and elusive grey nurse sharks. Above the water, explore the ancient sea caves of Jervis Bay.
- Explore the wonders beneath the surface
- Swim and dive with seals and majestic grey nurse sharks
- Explore hidden sea caves
Dive Deep into the Jervis Bay Marine Park. Join Woebegone on an immersive experience and soak up all that nature has to offer. Get up close and personal with the local marine life in a safe and respectful manner.
Between May and October, snorkel with the playful and curious Fur Seals. The seals will come over and check you out, mimicking your movements and showing off by zooming laps around you.
From November to April, search for the elegant and elusive Grey Nurse Sharks and explore the ancient sea caves set in the towering cliffs plunging below into the mighty Pacific.
- Half day trip approx. 5 hrs out at sea exploring some of Jervis Bay’s best dive spots
- Dive 1: swim with the seals
- Morning tea
- Dive 2: explore sea caves or shark hot spots depending on the weather conditions
- Scenic tour of Jervis Bay’s natural beauty on the way out to the dive sites, we take our time to point out our favourite spots for you
- Premium Freedive equipment (wetsuit, mask/snorkel, fins & weight belt)
- Morning tea
- Freedive lesson
What do I need to bring?
- Rain/wind jacket
- Seasickness tablets if you get sea sick
Location: Jervis bay, NSW
Tour Provider: Woebegone Freediving Jervis Bay
Duration: 7:30- 12:30 (5 hrs)
Price per person: $210
Group Size: 6