Love abseiling and cycling? This two-day tour is for you. A punchy overnighter in the Blue Mountains exploring some of the region’s most coveted locations. Bliss!
- Unique canyoning and cycling experience in NSW’s epic Blue Mountains
- Tailored to your fitness level or areas you’d like to explore
- Cycle some of the region’s best trails
An action-packed two-day adventure, canyoning or abseiling through the depths and heights of the Blue Mountains on the first day and on the second, pedalling one of the Bluie’s scenic trails.
The rope day chooses from a large array of roped seasonal adventures to ensure your adventure is enjoyable at any time of year. In the summer months challenge yourself with an intermediate wet canyon such as the beautiful North Bowens, or in the cooler months, there’s the epic Boars Head Abseil and Climb Expedition.
Your cycle day will also be tailored to your skill and fitness levels, or the areas you’d like to explore. Options include The Oaks Trail, Hanging Rock, Narrow Neck, and the Greater Blue Mountains Trail. The bikes included in your package are e-bikes (hardtail front suspension MTBs are also available on request).
Pre-book your accommodation or Blue Mountains Adventure Company can arrange this for you at an additional cost. Each morning the Blue Mountains Adventure Company will pick you up from your chosen accommodation and return you at the end of the day.
This is your two days of adventure so talk to the team at Blue Mountains Adventure Company about how you can customise your days.
- Day 1 – Roped adventure, depending on the season this could be canyoning or abseiling. Private transfer to accommodation.
- Day 2 – Pick-up from accommodation. Choose from one of the many scenic cycling trails including The Oaks Trail, Hanging Rock, Narrow Neck or the Greater Blue Mountains Trail.
- A hearty and gourmet lunch both days
- Accommodation pick up from Katoomba, Leura, Wentworth Falls, Blackheath and Medlow Bath
- Professional, qualified and knowledgeable guides
- All activity related equipment for both days (wetsuits, harnesses, helmets, bikes and gloves)
- Accidental bike damage insurance
- An extensive array of safety equipment
- National parks fees
- Transport to the activity site/s (and return of course!)
- Complimentary sweets and chocolates
- And if time and conditions allow, our guides will brew a cuppa to accompany your delicious lunches
What do I need to bring?
- Full packing list provided upon booking confirmation
- Appropriate clothing for the activities and the season
- Personal items
- An adventurous spirit!
Location: Katoomba, NSW
Tour provider: Blue Mountains Adventure Company
Duration: 2 days
Price per person: $650
Group size: 4-8