Escape to Fiordland and set your own adventures. Spend a week based on a 27m boat, exploring on land, by kayak, fishing.. it’s really up to you!
- Discovering the most remote areas of Te Waipounamu World Heritage Area
- Multi-day adventures aboard a comfortable 27m expedition vessel
- Actively exploring with all the equipment supplied
Take a trip like no other. Board your floating home (Flightless) and instead of following schedules, follow the rhythm of sun and tides.
Kayak, SCUBA dive, fish, hunt, paddleboard, freedive, have on-shore excursions, enjoy the wildlife, roll out a yoga mat, get lost behind your camera, indulge in the fresh seafood or relax in our hot tub on the top deck.… it’s up to you. You can charter the boat and choose your own dates and friends or make new friends on a ‘join-a-group’ adventure organised by us.
What itinerary? Use the equipment we provide to create your own itinerary for the perfect experience. The guides can also help you to better understand the unique ecosystems, wildlife and rich local history.
- Return helicopter – transfers (25mins) each way
- Multi-day accommodation on board a floating home away from home.
- Everything (excluding alcohol)
What do I need to bring?
- A little luggage
- Sense of adventure
- Any special treats or alcohol
Location: Fiordland, New Zealand
Tour Provider: Pure Salt – Fiordland Adventure
Duration: 4 – 5 days
Price per person: From $2900 per person Ex Te Anau
Group Size: 1 -12
Difficulty: Beginner – Expert