Privately explore, by 4WD, the Blue Mountains and find out how adventure and luxury go hand in hand.
- Individually tailored experiences
- Locally owned and operated
- Off the beaten track nature-based tours
Blue Mountains 4WD travel outside the general tourist areas to explore hidden valleys, temperate rainforests, meandering rivers, and so much more.
You will be engrossed in the local history, flora, fauna, geology, and geography of the ancient landscape. All tours are private, not shared, and include gourmet picnic lunches where requested.
- Sydney hotel pick-up/drop off for full-day tours
- Meet and greet for train arrival passengers or helicopter arrival passengers in the Blue Mountains
- Explore the Blue Mountains
- All road tolls
- Bottled water
- Morning and/or afternoon teas
- Full gourmet picnic lunches where requested
- Friendly and knowledgeable local guide
- Hand sanitizer
What do I need to bring?
- Enclosed walking shoes
- Appropriate seasonal clothing
Location: Blue Mountains, NSW
Tour provider: Blue Mountains 4WD
Duration: Half or full days
Price per person: $170
Group size: 1-6