We’ve teamed up with Knog to give away 10 of their brand spanking new Bilby headlamps, valued at $100 each. Here’s how to nab one for yourself.
I don’t know about you, but this lack of evening light has really slammed on my brakes when it comes to getting out and exploring. The darkness sucks away the opportunity for spontaneous adventures and life starts to look a little dull and boring.
That’s why you need a bloody good head torch – enter the 400 lumen Bilby headlamp by Knog.
We’ve teamed up with Knog to give away 10 Bilby headlamps, to help you get back out there and make life unboring again.
Trust me, you’re gonna want to get your hands on one of these.
How To Enter
Convinced yet? Champing at the bit to get your mitts on this kit?
To enter the draw to win 1 of 10 Bilby headlamps simply throw your name in the form below! You might soon be sporting one of these epic head torches, in whatever colour you fancy.
What’s so good about the Knog Bilby headlamp?
Knog is revolutionising the head torch game. Let me run you through the features of the Bilby real quick and you’ll see why this headlamp is seriously lit. Ha.
- This puppy packs a whopping 400 lumens into just 90g of weight.
- It’s waterproof, because what good outdoor gear isn’t these days?
- The light pod itself is USB rechargeable, meaning you don’t have to constantly buy and throw out batteries, or remember to bring another cord with you.
- There are five light modes, each with four levels of brightness, two boost features, plus the ability to customise all of the light modes using Knog’s Modemaker app. Sheesh!
- The entire headpiece is made of matte finish medical grade silicone – that means no tangled hair, it’s easy to clean and won’t lose elasticity.
- It comes in a range of bold and bright colours! Choose from violet blue, fluro orange, putty grey or black.
But what the Bilby head torch really gives you is the freedom to explore whenever and wherever you please. That’s truly priceless.