Cruise the unique and beautiful coastline of Newcastle and Lake Macquarie. Learn and witness the history of the Hunter by boat and witness the beautiful marine life that surrounds.
- Nature-based tours
- Custom-built boat
- Stunning Hunter coastline
CoastXP is a premier Hunter Coast adventure boating experience. Ocean enthusiast, Dominic May and his team operate coastal sightseeing and whale watching (Jun – Nov) tours departing daily from the Honeysuckle Foreshore. They showcase the breathtaking coastline of Newcastle and Lake Macquarie.
Once aboard CoastXP’s custom-built boat (Atmos), tours focus on the marine life which inhabits the coastline, local geology, Aboriginal heritage as well as unique destination landmarks including wrecks, cliffs, islands, sea caves and ships.
- Depart from Honeysuckle foreshore.
- Explore the history of the port, city and enjoy the marine life which inhabits the coastline.
- Get the opportunity to see shipwrecks, cliffs, and ships.
- From June – November each year enjoy close encounters with Humpback Whales along the Hunter Coastline. With tours showcasing the stunning Newcastle and Lake Macquarie coastline from the water. Along the way, we often see playful dolphins and seals too!
- Professional guide
- Water and juice
- Complimentary high-quality digital images of your trip
What Do I Need To Bring?
- Reusable water bottle
- Warm clothing
Location: The Hunter Coastline, NSW
Tour provider: CoastXP
Duration: 2 – 2.5 hours
Price per person: Starting from $75
Group size: Max 20