Go deep into the Byron Bay hinterland on an electric mountain bike tour, followed by a cheeky dip at Hells Hole.
- Be immersed in an ancient rainforest
- Take a dip in the invigorating waters of Hells Hole
- Experience the ease of adventuring on an Electric Mountain Bike
Spend a half day touring the beautiful hinterland of the Byron Shire on a state of the art electric mountain bike. The highlight of the trip is a rainforest walk deep in Mount Jerusalem National Park leading to Hells Hole, a series of linked swimming holes and a forest lookout.
- Depart from Mullumbimby at 9am
- E Bike through the enchanting countryside of The Pocket
- Stop for coffee at Main Arm
- Head into Mount Jerusalem National Park
- Short rainforest walk to Hells Hole, enjoy lunch by the pools and take a dip if you dare!
- Return for lunch at Main Arm and then on to Mullumbimby
- State of the art FOCUS E Mountain Bike (Full suspension or hardtail)
- Hi Viz backpack
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Local lunch
What do I need to bring?
- Photo ID
- Closed shoes
- Water bottle
- Suitable active wear
- Small towel – if you fancy a dip (recommended)
Location: Mount Jerusalem National Park, NSW
Tour Provider: Beyond Byron E Bikes
Duration: 5 1/2 hrs
Price per person: From $149
Group Size: 2-6
Difficulty: Intermediate, confident cycling on gravel roads and forest trails.