Spend a day fishing in Pittwater with your mates and see who pulls in the catch of the day.
- Glorious scenery
- Exciting fishing
Choose fishing on the magnificent Pittwater or offshore areas. Chase kingfish, flathead, bream, salmon or tailor on Pittwater whilst enjoying the scenery, or head offshore to chase some reef fish.
Offshore targets include snapper, flathead, trevally, morwong and kingfish just to name a few. All tackle, bait, cold drinks and munchies are supplied for your six hour adventure. Enjoy the journey with your helpful and happy skipper.
- Pick up 6.30am from Taylors Point Wharf, Avalon
- Fish until 9.30am and then you have a choice of grabbing some coffee and snacks or you can keep on fishing
- From 10am till 1pm keep fishing on Pittwater before being dropped back off at original pick up point with fish cleaned to take home
- All fishing equipment
- Fishing licences
- Water, soft drinks, chips, muesli bars
What do I need to bring?
- Appropriate clothing for a rainy day
- Esky if you wish to take your fish home, but leave it in the car
Location: Pittwater / Sydney Northern Beaches, Avalon area, NSW
Tour Operator: Estuary Fishing Charters
Duration: Start 6.30am | Finish 12.30-1pm depending if coffee break is taken
Price per person: Pittwater 3 people (whilst COVID-19 restrictions apply) $200 each, 5 people $160 each. Offshore $200 – $250 depending on charter chosen
Group size: 3 from different households or up to 5 from the same household
Difficulty: Beginner to Expert