Take an adventure out to sea with a half day sea kayak tour. Be spoilt with exclusive beaches and hidden coves as you take in all the views from the ocean.
- Visit the Guerrilla Bay seal colony
- Stop at a secluded beach for morning tea
- Swim in a rock pool or take a walk along rock platforms
These half-day kayak tours focus on taking you kayaking into remote, inaccessible and amazing locations. Here you’ll explore in the water, on the land, or just relax.
This tour is designed to make the most of the breathtaking paddling through the amazing coastal scenery either side of Batemans Bay. There’s always time for swimming so bring a towel and a snorkel set if you’re keen!
- You’ll be met by a friendly Region X trip leader at the start location. They’ll give you a tour briefing, including what to expect, how to pack your personal belongings and introduction to the equipment
- Next, our staff will train you on the beach, then coach you on the water before setting off on your guided adventure
- Find an exclusive, quiet cove or beach around halfway for morning tea
- Jump back into the kayaks to paddle on to a unique and often different finish location
- All equipment (excl. snorkel gear)
- Morning tea including a savoury
- Transfers back to your vehicle
What do I need to bring?
- Suitable clothes
- Drinking water
- Change of clothes for the end
Location: Guerilla Bay, NSW
Tour Provider: Region X
Duration: 4.5 hrs (7:30am – 12:00pm)
Price per person: $129 per adult, $99 per child
Group Size: 2 – 16