Here’s what the Pelican™ Elite Series Coolers have to offer:
- Stainless steel hardwear – that resists corrosion.
- Moulded handles that are part of the cooler itself
- 4 cup holders in the lid
- Moulded tie-down points so you can lash it to a flat bed truck
- Freezer grade seals
- A lifetime warranty. “You Break It – We Replace It – Forever”. Kinda clingy, but also pretty cool.
The 80QT (with a whooping 75L capacity) is particularly mental, it adds:
- Wheels and a trolley handle
- Bottle Opener
- A moulded-in stainless steel hasp (you can lock it).
- Certified Bear Resistance (so hopefully it will keep the possums at bay).
- Volume: 50L
- Insulation Thickness: 5.1cm
- Weight 12kg
- RRP: $429.95
- Volume: 75L
- Insulation thickness: 5.1cm
- Weight: 22.5kg
- RRP: $599.00
Keep an eye out for a review of these coolers (eskys, sorry) in the coming months. We don’t reckon we’ll have any trouble securing them, it’s the tanks and bears we need for testing that we’re worried about.
Weigh Up The Competition
Car Camping Must-Haves