Rise above the Fiordland wilderness by helicopter and be taken into the depths of the Kepler Track.
- Soar high above the Kepler Mountains and view the Kepler Track from the air
- Enjoy a taste of the well-formed Kepler Track
- Combine air, land, and lake for a fantastic morning amidst the Fiordland wilderness
Enjoy a taste of the Fiordland scenery with a short adventure into the remote and untamed Kepler Mountains. Soak up views of the hidden lakes before flying above the local’s playground – that is the lower Kepler Mountains.
Take a short flight to Luxmore Hut. Hike the well-formed track winding through native beech forest all the way down to Brod Bay, on the shores of Lake Te Anau. Board a short boat cruise back to town.
- Check-in, followed by a safety briefing
- Departure from our Lakefront helipad
- Embark on a scenic flight including mountain landing
- Luxmore Hut drop off
- Water taxi ride back across Lake Te Anau
- 30-minute scenic helicopter flight
- Mountain landing
- A professional and experienced pilot
- In-flight commentary
- Water taxi fare
What do I need to bring?
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Day pack
- Warm sweater/fleece top
- Waterproof jacket
- Warm beanie and gloves
- Drinking water
Location: Te Anau, Fiordland
Tour Provider: Southern Lakes Heli
Duration: 3-4 hrs
Price per person: $270
Group Size: 3-9