A West Coast epic; nine days road tripping from Perth to Gnaraloo on a guided photogaphy tour with Vagabond Photographic.
- Guided photography tour in a fully equipped Landrover Defender
- Nine-day road trip exploring remote West Coast destinations
- Small group size, maximum three people per tour
Keen to improve your skills behind the lens and explore some of WA’s most sought after destinations? How about a nine-day road trip with legendary Ocean, Lifestyle and Adventure Photographer Russell Ord? Did we mention you’ll be cruising in a Landrover too?
You’ll have the opportunity to shoot WA’s famous raw and rugged coastline, the thriving underwater world and contrasting landscape textures whilst learning how to craft a visual story and sharpen your knowledge of post-production and editing. A comprehensive photography experience for anyone who’s keen to develop their skills and have a phenomenal adventure.
- Meet in Perth
- Road trip to Kalbarri in Landrover Defender
- Spend the first two nights shooting at locations around Kalbarri Beach
- Head out to Gnaraloo and stay at the Homestead Stone Cabins
- Shooting the landscape and underwater at Gnaraloo
- Editing and Adobe Lightroom post production sessions
- Back To Kalbarri Beach for the final two nights
- Road trip back to Perth
- Food and accommodation
- Fujifilm photography equipment and Aquatech underwater housing to use on the trip
- 4WD recovery gear
- Experienced mentor Russell Ord
What do I need to bring?
- DSLR or mirrorless camera and water housing (if you don’t have camera equipment please advise Vagabond Photographic who can assist)
- Laptop with Adobe Lightroom software
- Sleeping bag
- Wetsuit and fins
- Flights (airfares aren’t included in the cost of the trip)
Location: Kalbarri, Gnaraloo Western Australia
Tour Provider: Vagabond Photographic
Duration: 9 days
Price per person: $4950
Trip Dates: 20 August – 29 August, more dates available pending the lift of non-essential travel ban
Group Size: Maximum 3
Difficulty: Beginner – Expert