Learn the ins and outs of landscape photography and editing techniques over a three-day workshop around Port Stephens.
- Learn how to shoot in manual modes and master composition with your DSLR
- Discover the art and technical settings on your camera
- Bring your laptop with Lightroom & Photoshop to tackle some advanced editing techniques
Learn how to shoot in manual modes and master composition with your DSLR. Discover the art and technical settings on your camera and tackle some advanced editing techniques at the picturesque Port Stephens.
Day 1 – Sand dunes & seascape photography during the day, sunset at Birubi Beach, followed by astrophotography at Anna Bay.
Day 2 – Sunrise at Zenith Beach, followed by editing & seascape photography during the day and sunset at Stockton Beach, followed by astrophotography at Anna Bay.
Day 3 – Sunrise at Box Beach, followed by editing during the day to finish with lunch in Newcastle to photograph sea pools.
- All ground transport
- All 3-star accommodation
- All tuition (6 hours per day), photography, tour-guiding & driving
- National park fees
What do I need to bring?
- DSLR or hybrid digital camera
- Wide angle lens 18-24 & 24-70 mm range.
- Tripod & cable release
- Dependable portable external drive
- Laptop and power supply
- Adobe Lightroom or Photoshop
- ND Variable Filter 10 stops
- Moderate level of fitness is required with around 10,000-20,000 steps a day (2-4hrs) on uneven surfaces
Location: Ann Bay, NSW
Tour Operator: Alfonso’s Photo Tours
Duration: Fri 1pm 24/07/2020 – Sun 1pm 26/07/2020
Price per person: From $899 twin share
Group size: 3 – 6
Difficulty: All levels welcome