Every tribe has its rites and customs and being a trail runner is no different. Join Scout as she shares 10 sure-fire signs that you’re part of the gang — toenails or no toenails!
2. Your Trail Running Shoe Collection Is the Only Shoe Collection You Have
You have a pair to wear while the other pair dries out, a pair you prefer to only wear when the trails are slippery and sandy, then there is a pair that provides more ankle support than the others.
4. Your Feet Look Better with No Toenails
Toenails are so overrated.
5. No Really, We’re Serious about the Toenails
If you have more than three toenails intact, then you haven’t been running enough!
6. Your Hydration Pack Is Barely Washed
Because you know you are more likely to get sick from the murky pool of water that you refilled it from.
7. Bum Bags Have Never Gone out of Fashion
9. Snacking Is Your Main Meal
Your car is stashed with emergency calories, somewhere in your workplace is a drawer stocked with nut bars and I bet you’re eating right now!
10. Most of All, You’ve Perfected the Art of Pooing in the Bush
If not, now’s the time to learn!